ACM (Accessibility Content Manager)
- Centralized management and processing system for access services such as subtitles, audio description and sign language
- Secure access and according to profile permissions
- Web based and responsive interfaces for universal user access
- Automatic background processes such as video transcoding or audio mixing
- Interconnections with other systems such as publication
- Management of access service production workflow and cataloguing:
- Assign the production of access service files to producers (usually an external service provider or professional)
- Send a Low Quality 360 degree video file to the producer so they can carry out the access service production
- Receive the access service files from the producers and verifying that they are correct for broadcasting or publication
- Catalogue the verified files for when they are required by the 360 degree programme for broadcasting or publication
- ACM Content Management interface with search bar at the top
- ACM folders for hierarchical cataloguing
- List of assets in grid view
- Buttons for asset operations such as: copy, move, remove, link, new, import, views.
- Asset card which contains the LQ video, access service files (in various languages) and metadata of the 360º programme.
- One of the forms displayed when opening an asset card. There are 5 different forms: the first is for general metadata, the second is for LQ video with its metadata, the third is for subtitles files with their metadata such as the assigned producer (subtitler), the fourth is for audio description files with their metadata such as the assigned producer (audiodescriber), and the fifth is for sign language files with their metadata such as the assigned producer (sing interpreter)
- Buttons for access service file actions such as delete, add, copy to a new language, import, upload and download
- Metadata of the access service file: general info, assigned producers and status (pending, in progress, completed, rejected, verified)
- A preview of the contents of the selected access service file (subtitles, audio description segments or sign language segments).
- Buttons to open other ACM interfaces (if user has the right permissions) such as System Managment interface and Editor interface.
You can also request a demo to try the tools for yourself!