Web ST (Subtitle) Editor
- Web based and responsive design for universal access
- Cross-platform and cross-browser
- Embedded 360º video player
- Possibility to work with different digital video codecs, formats and frame rates
- Character to distinguish the subtitles of each speaker highly configurable and easy to switch between them
- Position of subtitles in regions of the FoV
- IMSC profile subtitle file
- Navigation through the Field of View (FoV) via angles
- Button to specify the angle of the FoV where the speaker is located
- Possibility of copying and pasting angles between subtitles
- Possibility of setting a subtitle with no angle, in case there is no present speaker (Voice Over)
- File general information box
- Link to a dialogue of a hyper-personalised user setting
- Character and region settings
- List of default shortcuts destined to most commonly used operations and configuration
- Classic video navigation buttons
- Video sound-wave in time accompanied by subtitles characters symbolised in colours.
- Navigation buttons by FoV (Field of View) in spherical space
- Video preview window displaying the current subtitle and its angle in spherical space
- Subtitle edition area for text, time codes, character, region, angle in 360º sphere, graphical aids and testing.
- Navigation through subtitles.
- Subtitle list with time codes for quick review
- General actions such as save, preview modes, script import, TC shifting, TC check, etc.
You can also request a demo to try the tools for yourself!